Extend your stay in Australia
Cityscape of Sydney Downtown in a beautiful day. CBD and Sydney Harbor

Extend Your Visa

Need to Extend Your Student Visa? 

We are offering FREE Student Visa Extension Service for on-shore international students enrolling through us! We will guide you through the complex process, from the choice of a school to the enrolment.*Conditions Apply

  • LOWEST TUITION FEES for Master, Bachelor, Diploma, Professional Year & NAATI courses.
  • FREE VISA EXTENSION when you enrol through us!
  • Discount on MLTSSL listed Courses


We’ll help you with your university and visa applications and provide you with insights on your career and PR pathway in Australia.


Want to change your Tourist visa to Australian Student Visa? 

Are you currently on a tourist visa and have fallen in love with Australia? Have you got plans to study here in Australia?

Feel free to contact us if you want to change your visa status from Tourist to Student.

Overstaying your visa can have significant consequences if you want to return to Australia in the future for any reason.

Therefore if your visa has expired, you must take action and contact Community Status Resolution Service (CSRS) officers, as soon as possible. There may be more options open to you if you do so within 28 days of your visa expiry date.

If your visa has expired and you have purchased a ticket to another country or back your home, you should not go to the airport and attempt to leave normally as you may be arrested and taken to a detention centre.

You should bring your passport or other identity documents, proof of residential address to the Department of Immigration and apply for a Bridging Visa E on form 1008. This will most likely be granted and you will usually be allowed to stay until your flight date.

If your visa has been expired for less than 28 days, you may be able to apply for the new visa but it may depend on your circumstances. However, contact CSRS to grab your bridging visa first.


Is your Working Holiday visa expiring soon? Have you got plans to study here in Australia? 

Feel free to contact us if you want to change your visa status from Working Holiday to Student.


Planning to Change Course or Institute? 

Contact us to get SPECIAL OFFERS and to check your eligibility to ensure that you continue to meet all the conditions and requirements of DIBP that apply to your student visa.



If you hold a Student visa (subclass 500) and are thinking about changing your course of study, ensure that you continue to meet all the conditions and requirements of DIBP that apply to your student visa. Before changing the course students are advised to first understand the process and impact of such actions.

You must complete six months of the highest qualification course in which your visa was granted before changing courses with a different education sector.

You must take into consideration of your current study level. It is mandatory to maintain the same level of study so your visa will not be affected. This means a bachelor student cannot go down to study diploma only.

If you wish to change your main course of study to a lower Australian Qualification Framework (AQF) level course or a non-AQF level course, you will generally need to obtain a new student visa.

You will not need to obtain a new visa if you are changing from an AQF level 10 course (doctoral degree) to an AQF 9 course (Masters degree). This requirement applies even if the course you change to is the same education provider.

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding your visa issue